Fiskars 0% Stress 100% Happiness Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1st March to 30th June 2019
Time to Register:
1st March to 29th August 2019
2nd March to 29th August 2019
Time to receive Vouchers:
All voucher will be sent within 28 days of the final qualifying period.
1. THE OFFER
- In order to qualify for this promotion (Promotion), participants must purchase the Promoter’s branded gardening tool products (Qualifying Product(s)) to the below values during 1st March 2019 to 30th June 2019 (Promotional Period) from retailers advertising participation in the Promotion in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) (Participating Retailers).
- Participants will receive a voucher for the Participating Retailer from which the participant purchased the Qualifying Product(s) (Voucher).
||Cash Back Payable
|£50 – £99.99
- Purchases made before midnight on Thursday 28th February 2019 or after midnight on Sunday 30th June 2019 will not be eligible under this Promotion.
- This is a Promotion for end-user customers only and is not applicable to retailers. The Promoter reserves the right to request any additional information to evidence that the participant is end-user.
- All participants must be resident in the UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- All participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion whatsoever.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the Promotion, a participant must purchase any combination or singular Qualifying Product(s) of a value of £50.00 or more as detailed at clause 1.3.
- Multiple purchase transactions with a single Participating Retailer can be combined and multiple receipts from a single Participating Retailer may be used in relation to one claim.
- All purchases must be made from a single Participating Retailer. We will not accept claims with receipts from multiple Participating Retailers.
- There can only be a single claim per purchase transaction therefore each receipt can only be used in relation to one claim. Multiple claims can be made if supported by different receipts.
- Once a claim has been made it cannot be added to with further purchases during the Promotional Period.
- A participant must submit a fully and correctly completed redemption form via www.fiskarshappiness.co.uk (Redemption Form) to be received no earlier than the date of purchase shown on the receipt and no later than the final deadline for claims, which is 60 days after the date shown on the purchase receipt – the last date for purchases being 30th June 2019 and for registration is 29th August 2019.
- A participant must follow the instructions on the webpage to submit the completed Redemption Form, together with a scan or image of the original Participating Retailer’s receipt as proof of purchase.
- The purchase receipt must clearly identify the Qualifying Product(s) purchased and the date of purchase. If the receipt does not clearly identify Qualifying Product(s) or the date of purchase the Promoter may deem that the Redemption Form is incomplete, incorrect or illegible.
- Redemption Forms that are incomplete, incorrect, or illegible will not be processed. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Redemption Forms delayed, lost or completed incorrectly or incompletely.
- All Redemption Forms must be submitted online and received between midnight on 1st March 2019 and midnight on Sunday 29th August 2019.
- All claims will be reviewed within 14 days of registration. Where there are issues with the registration the claimant will be informed within 14 days. The claim will not be approved until this process is completed however, the payment will be made based upon the original purchase date but may take 28 days from the registration being approved.
3. REDEEMING THE VOUCHER:
This Promotion is strictly as follows:
- All participants who have not requested a refund on the expiry of 60 days following the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product(s), will be deemed to be 100% happy.
- Subject to a participant complying with clause 2, a £10 Voucher will be provided where a participant is deemed to be 100% happy on purchases of Qualifying Product(s) between £50 and £99.99 and a £20 Voucher will be provided where a participant is deemed to be 100% happy on purchases of Qualifying Product(s) of £100 or more.
- The Promoter will endeavour to process all claims within 4 weeks of receipt of the Redemption Form. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claim that is not processed within this time frame.
- Vouchers will be posted by recorded delivery to the address nominated by the participant on the Redemption Form within 28 days of the participant being deemed to be 100% happy. No other arrangement will be entered into and no cash alternative will be offered.
- If a purchaser has at any point in the 60 day period after the date of purchase returned any Qualifying Product(s) for any reason then they are deemed to not be 100% happy and will not be eligible for the Vouchers.
4. THE RETURNS PROCEDURE:
- If a consumer is not happy with all or part of their purchase they have the right to return the Qualifying Product(s) and receive a full refund. The process for returns under the Promotion is as follows:
- Dissatisfied customers must return their products by following the instructions on the website www.fiskarshappiness.co.uk giving clear reasons as to why they are unhappy.
- Once completed and submitted the Promoter will endeavor to reply within 5 working days to validate the return.
- Once validated the consumer has 7 days to return the products to the Promoter’s designated process partner. Full details will be given once the return is validated. Reasonable costs of return will be refunded in full, if full details and receipts for the cost of the return are provided.
- This Promotion does not affect a consumer’s statutory rights.
5. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is Fiskars UK Ltd, Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST12 9ER
- The Promoter reserves the right to void, amend, and/or change this Promotion at any time and change the conditions without incurring any liability whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, severe weather conditions, fire, flood, war, earthquake, riots, industrial dispute, terrorism, acts of God, supervening legislation, or events which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure in communication services via the internet.
- The construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes and claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation.
8. PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to access, modify and delete your personal information from our records. To do so, you can write to the following address: Fiskars Happiness Campaign, Wedgwood Drive, Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST12 9ER or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org